1. Applicants must complete the equivalent of a U.S. secondary school diploma.
2. You should arrange for Berry College to receive official or certified copies of your academic records throughout your attendance at secondary school, college, university, and professional institutions of learning. Records should include copies of any diplomas, degrees, or other certificates received. All records should be in English. If the language of the records is not English, a certified literal translation should be included with the original document.
3. Applicants must demonstrate sufficient ability on standardized tests. Applicants from non English speaking countries will need to also provide Berry with scores from either the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
4. Complete the Certification of Finances
1. Submit an Application for Admission
2. For undergraduate admission, arrange to send the SAT/ACT scores directly to the Berry College Office of Admissions.
**Applicants from non English speaking countries must also provide scores from either the TOEFL or IELTS examinations.
3. Request that certified copies of transcripts from you secondary school be sent to the Berry College Office of Admissions.
4. Submit a completed Certification of Finances Form.
5. Please remember that for an admissions decision to be made, a student must submit all of these documents to the Berry College Office of Admissions.
Mailed materials should be sent to:
Office of Admissions
PO Box 490159
Mount Berry, GA 30149-0159
Berry College offers a competitive merit-based scholarship program for international students. These scholarships are based on a student’s secondary school transcripts as well as scores on the SAT or ACT and are awarded automatically to students that qualify. While these scholarships can be generous, it is important to remember that there are no need-based scholarships that are available to international students. International applicants must show that they can provide for themselves financially while attending Berry. This information should be indicated on the applicant’s Certification of Finances.
For more information regarding international students at Berry, please see the International Student FAQs.
Berry College does not discriminate on the basis of qualified handicap, race, creed, color, sex, age or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its admissions policies, educational policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic or other college administered programs.