Schedule a Weekday Visit
Thank you for your interest in visiting our campus during the week! We offer time with an admissions counselor and tour to all of our families visiting Monday-Friday. In addition to the typical weekday visit we have many add-on options available for seniors. We have provided an explanation of each additional option to help you begin to request your perfect campus visit.
- Session with Admissions Counselor and Tour- During a weekday visit you will have a tour with a current student and an individual session.
- Dine on Campus- We would love to treat you to lunch in our dining hall before or after your visit with the Office of Admissions so that you may have a real college dining hall experience.
**We request at least two weeks in advance for these options. Also, not available on summer visits.
- Observe a class- A real experience in a classroom is a great way to understand the way Berry educates its students and an opportunity to meet our professors firsthand.
- For musicians, we would like to offer you the opportunity to observe a music ensemble rehearsal.
- Stay overnight in a residence hall- Monday through Thursday we offer you the opportunity to stay overnight with a current student in one of our on campus residence halls.
- Meet with a coach- If you have interest in playing a sport at Berry please fill out one of our athletic recruitment forms and contact the coach for your specific sport.
Please click the button above to set up your visit to our campus!