Berry College seeks to admit students who will be academically successful at the institution while meeting their personal educational goals. Each applicant’s record should reflect promise of growth, seriousness of purpose, and a sense of responsibility.
To be considered for admission to Berry, you must have:
- Evidence of an earned bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- A completed
online application and essay
Official transcripts of all undergraduate and any graduate studies completed of taken
Two letters of recommendation
- GMAT or GRE taken within the last five years (This requirement may be waived if an applicant possesses a master's degree in another discipline. To be reviewed for a GMAT waiver, prospective students must submit all official transcripts and a resume. You do not have to apply first
for this review. For GMAT info:
www.mba.com. For GRE info:
- A resume
- Two years of professional work experience is preferred. However, applicants who can demonstrate completion of relevant internships and/or student work experience may be considered.
Submit a completed online application and other supporting credentials. Application for admission must be filed with the dean of admissions by July 15 for fall semester, December 1 for spring semester and April 15 for summer semester. All transcripts, references, and test scores
should be in the admissions office at least 30 days prior to the beginning of the semester for which admission is sought.
- Complete the online
- Request that official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended be sent to:
Dean of Admissions
P. O. Box 490159
Mount Berry, Georgia 30149-0159
- Have the two personal reference forms enclosed completed by:
- If you have been employed full-time for more than 5 years: (1) A supervisor at work and (2) a co-worker or professional peer.
- If you have been employed full-time for less than 5 years: (1) a supervisor at work and (2) an undergraduate professor.
- An essay/goals statement in narrative form, of about 500 words, outlining your goals in pursuing graduate study and the background and/or professional accomplishments that you will bring to the M.B.A. program. You will complete the essay as part of the online application process.
- Arrange to have GMAT or GRE sent to:
Campbell School of Business
P.O. Box 5024
Mount Berry, Georgia, 30149-5024
- A current resume for evaluation of work experience and computer skills.
Transfer credit is not awarded for prior experiential learning, nor is credit awarded for graduate work that is not applicable to the degree program. A maximum of six semester hours of graduate transfer credit may be applied to the appropriate MBA program, provided:
- The credit has been earned at an AACSB-accredited graduate program.
- The credit is no more than six years old by the time of graduation from the MBA program.
- The courses to be transferred are approved by the graduate program director.
- The courses to be transferred were passed with a grade of B or better.
Please submit the following materials to complete your application for admission -
- Transcript from high school
- SAT or ACT scores
Certification of finance
- Applicants from non-English speaking countries will need to also provide Berry with scores from either the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or the IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
Berry College welcomes graduate students of any race, creed, color, sex, age, religion, national and ethnic origin, or qualified handicap. Berry does not discriminate in its admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, administration of its educational policies, and athletic or
other college-administered programs.
For clarification of policies and procedures not discussed on this web site, please consult the Berry College Graduate Catalog, the Berry College Catalog and the Viking Code (student handbook), or write the Dean of Admissions, Berry College, P. O. Box 490159, Mount Berry, Georgia 30149-0159, E-mail
address, firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone (706) 236-2215.
To request specific information about the M.B.A. program contact:
Campbell School of Business
P.O. Box 495024
Mount Berry, GA, 30149