Financial Aid for the MBA Program
Financial Aid is only available for degree seeking students
1. Institutional Financial Aid - Graduate Assistantship
The MBA program is pleased to offer a limited number of graduate assistantships for a student's term of study at Berry College in the fall, spring and summer of each academic year. These assistantships work for the MBA Office/Campbell School of Business only; if you are
interested in a graduate assistantship with other areas on campus, you must contact the athletic, administrative or academic program directly.
The MBA program is a two-year program (including one summer) of 30 credits or 10 classes. Each graduate assistant is expected to take at least six (6) credit hours in the fall, spring and summer semesters. Any exceptions require approval of the MBA Director and the Provost.
Additionally, graduate assistantship recipients are required to be employed on campus for twenty (20) hours per week as assigned.
Each assistantship includes a full tuition scholarship for up to six (6) credit hours per term for the full program. If the tuition is raised during your stay at Berry, we expect that the assistantship amount would increase to cover the increased cost. Each assistantship also
includes an offer to work as a graduate assistant for 20 hours per week at the prevailing rate for graduate assistants for each semester. Approval to work during breaks must be obtained by the MBA Director. Graduate assistants may not hold other on-campus student work
The conditions of the assistantship are as follows:
- You must be enrolled in at least six (6) credit hours of MBA work (exceptions must have prior approval as stated above)
- You must maintain at least a 3.0 GPA
- You must complete an Application form and Confirmation of Graduate Assistants Form prior to each semester. Form must be completed with the MBA Director
- You must receive satisfactory evaluations from the supervisor of you graduate assistant work
- You must comply with the student regulations of Berry College as outlined in the Viking Code
2. Edwards Endowed Scholarship
The Campbell School of Business is delighted to announce that applications are now being accepted for an MBA tuition scholarship with a maximum award of $400 per semester. The specific dollar amount and the number of scholarships awarded will be determined by the applicants
academic qualifications and his/her financial need.