The Berry Farms Angus Beef
The Berry Farms Angus Beef creates
the opportunity for consumers to enjoy quality Natural Angus beef from cattle
raised by the hands of Berry students. Berry Angus beef is raised at Berry
College, which guarantees that the product is Black Angus, natural, raised
without added hormones, and is processed at a state inspected facility to
insure quality. Berry Angus provides a 100% Black Angus
beef product. The Black Angus breed is known for delivering a phenomenal eating
experience. Combine this with the fact that Berry Angus beef contains no
artificial ingredients or additives, and the quality of Berry Angus beef
becomes unmatched by the local market. These outstanding product features allow
the students of Berry Angus to take pride in their enterprise. Students from
all disciplines are eager to have the unique opportunity to obtain real-world
business experience while providing the market with a high quality product.
Click here to view our Angus Beef Products.
Directions to Office:
- Enter Berry College Campus and take the first right on the roundabout.
- Drive towards the Ford complex and take a left at the fork.
- Continue past Ford complex until you see a small, black sign on your right that says “Rollins Ruminant Research Center.”
- Take a right at the sign and take this road all the way to the end.
- This road dead ends at our offices.