BCEMS Tuition & Fees
Tuition for the 2016-2017 Academic Year (K-8th) is $9,400.00.
There is an additional Field Study Fee of $500.00 for 5th-8th grades.
New students pay a one time $300.00 non-refundable Registration & Materials Fee upon enrollment.
Returning students pay a $150.00 non-refundable Registration & Materials Fee upon re-enrollment.
- 10 and 12 month Tuition Payment Plans are available from the Berry College Business Office depending on financial history.
- More than 30% of our students receive need-based financial assistance.
- A discount is available for siblings currently enrolled at BCEMS.
- Full time Berry College Faculty/Staff receive a discount.
- Georgia GOAL Scholarships may be available to eligible students (K-8) who meet eligibility criteria. GOAL Scholarships are based on financial need and availability of funds.
- BCEMS Scholarship opportunities are available for middle grade students (5th-8th). Awards are based on financial need and availability of funds.
Additional Optional Costs of Attendance
- Students may bring lunch from home or purchase lunch $5.00/day.
- Kids College After School Care is available from 3:30 to 5:30pm on all regular school days. Cost varies based on number of days and length of time.
- Middle School Athletic Fees vary according to sport.
- After School Enrichment Class costs vary according to instructor/class.