The Pre-Law Society is a vibrant campus organization dedicated to
providing mentoring and preparation for students interested in
joining the legal profession. The Society is also an opportunity for
students with a shared interest in the law to take part in programs on
law related topics. To that end, the Society will offer the
following types of activities in the coming years:
- Mock LSAT exams to introduce students to the format and
testing conditions of the all-important Law School Admissions Test.
- On-campus LSAT preparation classes (subject to sufficient
- Guest speakers from the legal profession to help students
in deciding on the type of legal career that would be best for them.
- Alumni programs where students can learn about the law
school experience and about practicing law as a career.
- Co-sponsorships with other student organizations of
conferences and programs related to legal issues.
- Internship opportunities for Pre-Law Society members.
- Advice and assistance in selecting an appropriate law
school program and in preparing law school applications.
For information on the Pre-Law Society or the Legal Studies Minor,
contact Dr. Eric Sands at x7896 or firstname.lastname@example.org