How do I Apply for Admission to the Nursing Program?
- Gain general admission to Berry College (the Nursing Program requires an additional application)
- After enrolling at Berry, meet with the Nursing Dean or Nursing faculty who will:
- Review the student's academic record
- Discuss admission to the Berry College Nursing Program
- Recommend a plan to complete the remaining prerequisite courses
- Complete the Nursing Program application and any additional admission requirements
- All grades (Berry and other colleges/universities) from previous terms must be posted on the applicant's Berry College transcript by the Nursing application deadline.
A nursing program fee is charged to all enrolled nursing students. This fee covers assessment testing, laboratory supplies, computer learning programs, standardized exams, and random drug screening. In addition to the program fee, as part of the nursing admission process, the student can expect to incur fees for a background and drug screening, physical examinations, immunizations, and the cost of obtaining CPR certification. A detailed list of expenses related to uniforms, shoes, stethoscope, graduation cost, and NCLEX fees may be found in the nursing student handbook.
Dr. Vanice W. Roberts
Dean and Professor of Nursing
Fax: 706-368-6399 | Cell: 678-756-5726
Office Location – Evans Hall Room 242
Secretary to the Dean, Nursing
Office Location – Evans Hall Room 243
Admission Counseling Contact: Starr Boylan | 706-238-7917 | Office of Admission-Ford Building