International Programs Committee
The IP Committee normally meets on the 4th Thursday of each month, at 11:00 in Krannert 246.
The International Programs Committee evaluates current education abroad programs, recommends new international programs for college approval, devises criteria for granting Berry College credit on non-Berry transcripts, selects education abroad award recipients, and recommends recipients for faculty and staff international grants to the Provost.
2012-2013 committee members
- Dr. Stephen Briggs, ex-officio, Berry College President
- Dr. Kathy Richardson, Provost
- Ms. Sarah Egerer, chair, International Programs Director
- Dr. Julia Barnes (2014), Asst. Professor, Spanish
- Dr. George Gallagher (2014), Assoc. Professor, Animal Science
- Dr. Arman Kosedag (2014), Asst. Professor, Finance
- Ms. Amanda Law, (standing) Coordinator, Bonner Scholars
- Ms. Sue Tarpley (standing), Asst. Director, Career Center
- Mr. Bryce E. Durbin III (standing) Registrar
- Ms. Tasha Toy (standing), Director, Multicultural and International Student Programs
- Chang Pu, Asst. Professor, ESOL, Teacher Education
- Diane Clonts, President's Office, Administrative Assistant