Homeschool Admissions Information
what materials do i need to submit?
My application is submitted! What's next?
Come onto campus for a tour. Click
Give us a call or send us an email. Find your admissions counselor
VikingWeb for your application status or to deposit.
I’m done applying! When should I hear back?
This depends on what application timeline you selected. Descriptions for each of these timelines are listed below.
||Begins December 1 |
||Begins December 15
| Regular Decision
||Begins February 15 |
What kind of curriculum are you looking for?
We recommend the following high school courses as the best preparation for students pursuing enrollment at Berry:
- 4 years of English (grammar, composition, literature, etc.)
- 4 years of Mathematics (to include Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry or Trigonometry, and a fourth level of math that exceeds Algebra II, such as Algebra III, Advanced Algebra/Trig, PreCalculus, Calculus or Statistics)
- 3 years of Social Sciences (such as history courses, economics, government, civics, geography, psychology and sociology)
- 3 years of Natural Sciences (such as biology, chemistry, physical science, physics, environmental science, anatomy, etc.)
- 2 years of Foreign Languages (we recommend two years of the same language, and we will accept languages such as Spanish, French, German, Latin, American Sign Language, etc.)
Do many homeschool students attend Berry?
We have a wide range of educational backgrounds in our student community. Our students come from public schools, private schools, international schools and other colleges or universities. We currently have more than 100 Berry students who homeschooled during high school. In fact, homeschool often
represents the largest “feeder school” in our new, incoming class.
Who should I contact for more information?
Charlotte Ellard, Coordinator for Homeschool Admissions at