Berry Alumni Association
Alumni Award Nominee Information Form
Outstanding Young Alumni
In addition to your letters of reference, you may only submit a maximum of five pieces of evidence to support your application. If you choose, you may submit your resume as one of the five documents. However, please do not submit your resume in place of filling out this form. It is important that you reference these documents with the appropriate sections of the application.
1. What year did you graduate or separate from Berry? How did Berry affect your life?
2. Describe the ways in which you have distinguished yourself in your career.
3. Describe how you have distinguished yourself in your community.
4. What specific contributions have you made to the general welfare of your community that represents Berry's motto, "Not to be ministered unto but to minister"?
5. Since graduation or separation from Berry, list your involvement with Berry other than monetary contributions. This may include such things as involvement in alumni chapters, participation in alumni events, and volunteer services on various projects, and/or membership in the Berry Alumni Council.
6. Provide any other information to the awards committee that you believe is noteworthy.
Please list three references who may provide information regarding your achievements, involvement and career. The references should be non-family members (alumni or otherwise). In addition to providing the information below, please contact each reference and request a letter of recommendation be mailed directly to: Berry College, Office of Alumni Relations, Award Recommendation, P.O. Box 495018, Mount Berry, GA 30149-5018.