Mega Reunion Details
Saturday, Oct. 6, Oak Hill, 5-10 p.m.
Beverages: Two servings of wine/beer are included in the event price; non-alcoholic beverages are free; a cash beer/wine bar will be open throughout the evening.
Food: Gourmet food served under the big tent from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Seating: Registration required; all alumni are invited. Seating is limited; each reunion class will have its own tailgate tent and cluster of tables/chairs.
Live Musical Entertainment
Parking: Shuttle service from Harbin Clinic available from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Harbin Clinic is located across from the exit gate at Oak Hill. No parking at Oak Hill due to the large number of expected attendees.
Reunion Awards: Reunion class awards and tent decorating contest winners announced.
NEW for the Mega Reunion!
Alumni Mountain Day Olympics…..it’s not just for students anymore.
Sport your Mountain Day pride and re-live your glory days for the first-ever ALUMNI Mountain Day Olympics to be held during the Mega Reunion event at Oak Hill.
• Teams will be based on class decades (70’s, 80’s, 90’s, & 2000’s).
• 4-5 Olympic events will be held on the grounds of Oak Hill (events announced at start time)
• Game time at 7:30 p.m.
• Events will be fun, easy, and non-sweat producing.
• Family members are welcome to participate with you.
• Absolutely no cost to anyone!
Mountain Day Home and Reunions at a Glance | Mega Reunion | Affinity Reunions | Overall Schedule | Printed Brochure (PDF)