FSSWeb is a server that faculty can use for instructional purposes. FSSWeb allows instructors to manage and allot web space to students for course projects and other coursework. Berry has another server, FacultyWeb, where faculty can have personal websites.
- The purpose of FSSWeb is for academic-related uses only.
- Faculty members will administer their own classes, including adding students to a class.
- Instructors will be provided access to resources and guidelines on how to use the applications.
- Initially, 100 Mg storage will be available to each user.
- There will be a disclaimer on each page, separate from official college web (per Berry College in Web policy).
- At this time, content will be retained on the system for only three months after the end of the semester.
Create an Account on FSSWeb
Creating Sub-accounts on FSSWeb
Note: These documents may change periodically as software updates are installed and/or policy changes.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Center for Instructional Technology.