Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery
Hours: Monday - Friday, 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Phone: (706) 233-4056 | Fax: (706) 236-9596 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Interlibrary Loan
- Interlibrary loan (ILL) is a nationwide cooperative service among libraries developed in order to share their collections by lending items to each other. We will request books and photocopies of journal articles unavailable here in Memorial Library.
- Memorial Library provides interlibrary loan service to current Berry faculty, staff, and students with the understanding that the users will abide by the regulations of the lending library.
- Before requesting materials, check the Online Catalog and the Journal Locator, to make sure the item is not available in our library.
- Submit all requests using ILLiad, the web-accessible interlibrary loan management system. First time users will be ready to submit requests using ILLiad after completion of a simple, one-time registration process.
- Additional information about ILLiad / ILL is available in Frequently Asked Questions.