VikingWeb is Berry 's portal, a one-stop destination to access campus online resources. It delivers appropriate, role-based access to administrative and academic information allowing users to make more efficient and effective decisions.
To login to VikingWeb, go to https://vikingweb.berry.edu and enter your User ID (your Berry ID number) and your password.
Via the connection with Berry's administrative database, VikingWeb will populate student and faculty accounts with their courses, schedules, descriptions and class lists. Listed below are the benefits and features of VikingWeb and the Learning Management System (LMS), an integral component of VikingWeb:
Benefits of VikingWeb
- Backend integration with Jenzabar EX.
- VikingWeb can supplement teaching through enhanced communication
- Enables Berry to provide students with the learning tools they expect
- Enables students to access class lecture notes and get assignments online 24/7
- Enhances communication between students and faculty within a course.
- Saves academic departments from the expenses associated with copying and printing thousands of syllabi and other course handouts.
- Automatically organizes student and faculty course materials and assignments.
- Offers faculty the ability to share any type of multimedia file with students.
- Community and personal calendar
- Bulletin Boards
- Campus Groups
- Targeting - sending a message to certain constituency groups
- Forums (discussion threads)
- Automatic population of accounts with the correct course schedules, course descriptions, and enrolled students via an application program interface (API).
- Enhanced Handout and Web Link features including easily manageable storage areas (known as Banks) for quick retrieval of previously used files or URLs.
- Ability to quickly email a class list, group list or individual students.
- Copy Materials feature allows course materials to be easily transferred from one course to another to avoid duplicate work.
- Online testing with an integrated and automated online grade book.
- All test questions are saved in an easy to manage Question Bank for quick retrieval and import into current and future tests and quizzes.
- Attendance tracking.
To change your VikingWeb password, login and then click Personal Info in the top right corner, click the Password tab, enter the Old Password, New Password, Confirm Password and click Save. If you want to add a Password Hint, click the link to set it up. You should see a screen like this one:
If you have forgotten your password, just enter your Berry ID number in the User Name field and click "I forgot my password."
The system will automatically reset your password and will email it to the email address we have for you (your Berry email address for current students). If you continue to have problems or do not receive the password, please email email@example.com for assistance.