Board Room Request Procedure
Please create an appointment request in Microsoft Office Outlook and send it to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
The steps are as follows:
- View your calendar
- Select New Appointment
- Invite the Board Room Request at Berry
- Please put your name and/or the group requesting in the Subject line.
- Specify how many people will be attending the meeting and what type of setup is required.
- Please put your extension or contact phone number in the Location Line.
- Select your date and time. (Check the availability of the Board Room under scheduling)
- Click send. View your calendar.
The President's Office is responsible (if specified before the meeting date):
- for setting and cleaning up the board room upon leaving.
- for setting up the teleconference phone, which is provided in the board room if needed, and for media needs such as an LCD projector or other items. Note- A screen is provided in the board room for projectors.