- A minimum 2.5 GPA (Berry Course)
- No more than 60 semester hours already completed
- A faculty advisor - choose a faculty member who teaches courses you'll be taking
- A good Idea!
- "Statement of Purpose" essay explaining your planned major
- List of the courses that will be required for your custom degree plan
- Click on how to apply for further information
- 48 semester hours ideally drawn from 3 or more departments, to include:
- 27 of these hours must be at the 300 or 400 level
- 2 upper-level writing intensive courses
- IDS 300 seminar
- Senior capstone course
For additional details visit Special Programs in the Berry catalog.