Photography & Videography on Campus
Berry College is known for its beautiful grounds and spacious facilities, and the college is pleased to allow photography and filming on the campus. These are the guidelines associated with all photography and filming on the Berry College campus.
- Please remember that Berry’s campus, while open to guests and visitors, is private property and is home to many of our faculty and staff as well as our students. Consequently, many of our buildings are actually residences, and we ask that you be respectful of these spaces. Please note that scheduled campus events and activities have priority in consideration of use and access to facilities and campus space.
- All professional photo sessions must be scheduled through the Campus Scheduling Office with a minimum of a week’s notice. This is to ensure that there are no conflicts of campus activities or events. You may send an email request to the Campus Scheduling Office at email@example.com and provide your name, contact information including email and phone number, the date of photo session and the areas on campus you are interested in accessing for the photos.
- Casual photography/videography sessions, such as family or wedding portraits should also contact the Campus Scheduling Office at 706-378-2880 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that there are no conflicts of campus activities or events on the Berry College campus.
- News media are welcome to shoot video and still photography in most outdoor and indoor areas of the Berry College campus. Permission to shoot inside academic and administration buildings is required in most cases so as not to disturb Berry College’s students, faculty or staff. News media should contact Mr. Alan Storey, Director of Photographic Services and Community Relations, at email@example.com or 706-290-2140 when scheduling outdoor or indoor photography or video.
- For any organizations interested in professional filming (i.e., such as movies or commercials) on the Berry College campus, please contact Alan Storey, Director of Photographic Services and Community Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-290-2140.
- All efforts must be made on the part of the guest(s) to leave the area of the photo shoot in the same condition it was found. No furniture or fixtures may be moved without the express written permission of the facilities coordinator for that building and then only by college personnel. For outside photography, please park in designated parking areas and not on the road so traffic can move freely. Flash photography is not allowed in some facility spaces due to art work.
- Photo credit should be given to Berry College whenever photographs are used in publications or online.