Berry’s student leadership programs strive to develop responsible campus and community leaders through the use of leadership education (head), experiential learning opportunities (hands) and community/civic engagement initiatives (heart). There are many opportunities to exercise leadership skills available to all students at Berry.
Leadership Program Goals
- Encourage student involvement in on- and off-campus leadership, civic engagement and service opportunities
- Explore and understand various leadership styles
- Identify personal leadership approach
- Share the history and various leadership theories
- Investigate ethical, moral and cultural practices in leadership
- Assist in development of personal leadership skills (i.e. goal setting, time management)
- Assist in development of organizational skills (i.e. group dynamics, collaboration)
- Provide networking opportunities
- Recognize leadership accomplishments
If you would like more details on how to get involved in these programs contact Cecily Crow, Director, Student Activities at (706) 236-2293.