Berry College home page Main Campus Map Mountain Campus Map Local Area Map Regional Map
About this location
McAllister Hall
Located between Hermann Hall and Evans Hall, the 130,000-square-foot science facility opened for classes in January 2001. It houses the biology, chemistry, computer science, environmental sciences, geology, mathematical sciences and physics departments.
Fun Fact
The building has a 60-foot Foucault pendulum (an instrument devised in 1851 by French physicist Jean Bernard Leon Foucault (1819-1868) to prove that the Earth rotates on its axis).
A closer look
360 degree viewRelated Link
Directions  |  Printable Map  |  Schedule a Visit Berry on Wikipedia Berry on YouTube Berry on Facebook Berry on Flickr Berry on Twitter Berry on LinkedIn Berry on MySpace Berry on Vimeo