Berry College home page Main Campus Map Mountain Campus Map Local Area Map Regional Map
About this location
Green Hall
Built in 1922, Green Hall houses the Campbell School of Business. It was originally a classroom building known as Recitation Hall. During the 1920s and into the 1930s, Recitation Hall was popular as a center for movies, dramas, debates and Sunday school all held in the auditorium on the second floor. Sunday school was held here until the early 1960s. It was remodeled and renamed “Green Hall” in 1960 honoring G. Leland Green, Berry’s president from 1926-1944.
Fun Fact
The inscription above the colonnade of Green Hall, “Whether at work or play do your best,” is a quotation from Charles William Elliot, the president of Harvard University from 1869-1909.
A closer look
360 degree viewRelated Link
Directions  |  Printable Map  |  Schedule a Visit Berry on Wikipedia Berry on YouTube Berry on Facebook Berry on Flickr Berry on Twitter Berry on LinkedIn Berry on MySpace Berry on Vimeo