Thomas Berry Hall
Originally a male residence hall, Thomas Berry was built by students in 1931 and renovated in the summer of 1995. The building consists of two-, three-, four- and six-person suites. Mr. and Mrs. Henry Ford donated funds for the construction of the building. When it was completed, Mr. Ford suggested that it be named in honor of Thomas Berry, Martha Berry’s father. Thomas Berry Hall accommodates 76 female students.