Berry College home page Main Campus Map Mountain Campus Map Local Area Map Regional Map
About this location
Virginia Webb House
This gracious residence was built in 1940 for Martha Berry’s sister, Mrs. Moses Wright. The house became the property of The Berry Schools after the death of Mrs. Wright in 1956. Berry college presidents have lived in the house beginning with John R. Bertrand, whose wife Annabel Hodges Bertrand remodeled and redecorated the house in 1956. Current President Stephen R. Briggs and his family now live here.
Fun Fact
A doghouse was originally constructed on the back of the house in 1940.
A closer look
360 degree viewRelated Link
Directions  |  Printable Map  |  Schedule a Visit Berry on Wikipedia Berry on YouTube Berry on Facebook Berry on Flickr Berry on Twitter Berry on LinkedIn Berry on MySpace Berry on Vimeo