Your Work Area
To open your work area, click on the Work Area button:
Understanding your work area
- In the Work Area, click on the Content tab highlighted by the blue arrow to access a list of Web content blocks in the system (Web pages).
- To find your department's specific list of web content (an example is highlighted in the blue box), go to the folders pane highlighted by the red box. Then, locate and click on your folder to open it. Most folders in the CMS are organized by department.
- The Library tab highlighted by the green arrow is where you upload images into your folder for later use on your web pages.
- Each content block has a corresponding ID number that can be useful when previewing pages later, or to reference a specific content block when requesting help from our Web Content Team.
- The CMS shows the last individual to edit, save or publish any content block.