Berry College students wishing to study in England may choose from a variety of institutions.

The University of Birmingham offers a comprehensive semester or year curriculum that will meet many needs of Berry students, including Business, Psychology and English majors. This program is a great fit for independent travelers.
Harlaxton College offers semester or summer courses of various majors, and requires a comprehensive British Studies course to be taken by all students. This is a small program, and opportunities for Honors students are also available.
The University of Sunderland is a great option for Exercise Science, Art, Communication and other disciplines, including Business.  
The University of Reading offers semester courses in many disciplines, including Biology and other sciences, Government, Math, Humanities and more.   
Richmond, The American International University offers an American-style curriculum for international students in London through AIFS, semester or summer.       
European Council offers a variety of gen ed and upper level courses during the summer in London.

Interning in England while you study is also possible. AIFS offers an internship program as part of their London semester and summer programs.   

Entering the UK and Visas
If US citizen students study in the UK for less than 6 months and are not planning to work, intern, volunteer or extend their stay, they enter on the Short Term Student Route at the port of entry.  There is nothing to apply for beforehand.  US citizens are not required to apply for a visa before traveling to the UK.  Avoid traveling to the UK via the Republic of Ireland, however, as there will be no UK immigration official meeting the flight to clear you.

US citizen students planning to stay longer than 6 months or work during their study (including volunteer) must apply for a Tier 4 visa (including recording of biometric data). Click here for more information on UK student visas. If you are an international student studying at Berry, this site will also tell you if you are required to apply for a visa.