How to Honorize a Course

General education and major courses may be made into an Honors course if a student and faculty member agree on work to be completed to change a “regular” course into an “Honors” course and if the course is approved during the pre-registration period through either Dr. Heller or Dr. Timberlake and the professor of the course. Print and use the Honorization Form provided for this purpose.

IMPORTANT: A course may NOT be “honorized” after the first week of classes. Once “honorized,” a course MAY NOT be converted back into a “regular” course.

Click on the links below to view some examples of completed Honorization Forms.