Financial Aid Frequently Asked Questions

Student Work Questions

What is Federal Work-Study (FWS) and how do I apply for it?
Federal Work-Study is a need based financial aid program that allows a student to work and earn money. To apply for FWS you need to complete the FAFSA. Berry College also has a Berry Student Work program which is not need based. All students who are enrolled at Berry have the opportunity to work on campus regardless of financial need. We encourage you to check our student work link on our home page for further information.

What other work opportunities are available?
ALL students at Berry regardless of financial need are given an opportunity to work on campus. We encourage you to check out our student work website to learn more about this great opportunity.