Center for Instructional Technology
The Center for Instructional Technology (CIT) provides consulting, training and support for instructors who utilize or wish to utilize technology in the classroom to enhance teaching and learning.
**Gradebook and Coursework have been updated in VikingWeb. Contact us for
faculty assistance/help with the many new enhancements offered with this upgrade.**
Upcoming F Development
New Development opportunities To Be Announced. Check back often.
Email us if you are interested or have additional ideas.
- Livescribe Pen
- iPad's for teaching and learning
- Engaging faculty in effective use of instructional technology in teaching and learning
- Support LMS (VikingWeb) - handouts, bookmarks, online coursework, gradebook, forums, etc.
- Support personal response systems (clickers) for use in the classroom to increase interactivity in the classroom and allow instructors to get immediate feedback from all students about their understanding of a topic
- Consult with faculty regarding creating audio/video or podcast content as asynchronous support for teaching
- Promote web technologies (wikis, RSS, social networking) to enhance communication and distribution of course content
- Research new and emerging technologies for use in the classroom to enhance instruction
We welcome your comments and suggestions about CIT.