Disc Golf Scramble Rules
PDGA Rules will govern play unless amended by local course rules or Intramural Sports modifications.
- Competition will be a 2-person scramble. Teams may form their own twosome, or those entering as an individual will be assigned to a group.
- Each foursome will play 9 holes. All members of the group will hit from the tee. The captain will then select the best drive. From that point, all members of the group will hit a second shot. Again, the captain will select the shot providing the most advantageous lie. This procedure will continue until the disc is holed out. Only one score per hole per team is to be recorded. Scorecards must be signed, attested, and turned in at the conclusion of the round.
- Out-of-bounds will be considered any disc that stays lodged in a tree or other obstacle higher than 8ft. , discs that land on or across any road or discs that are thrown over the fence to the left of the #4 tee box. Each of these situations shall result in a one stroke penalty.
- All putts must be holed out. No gimmies.
- No Mulligans are allowed.
- In the event of a tie in score, a scorecard playoff will begin starting on hole #9 and moving backwards until one team has recorded a lower score. This team will be declared the winner.