Teacher Education Developmental Program Portfolio
Framework for Organization
1. Cover page (name, major, semester, year) (include cover also on exterior of
notebook if possible; sheet protectors are suggested for all pages, with tabs
that extend beyond the sheet protectors and actually serve as index guides)
2. Table of Contents
3. Resume (see format provided by Career Center)
4. Statements of Philosophy
- Submit statement written in EDU 205/206
- Submit revised statement developed during final semester of program
- No more than 1 page, double-spaced
5. Submit documentation of program goals across preparation each semester as indicated on Developmental Program Portfolio Construction Sequence.
6. Submit Artifacts and Cover Sheets. See instructions and rubric.
7. Culminating Reflection (no more than 2 pages, double-spaced; See instructions and rubric)
8. Program Principles documentation.
9. Worksheet for Program Principles.