Admitted Students Page
Welcome to Berry College! Here are your next steps:
- Pay Your Deposit to secure your place with the entering class. Use your Berry ID to access your VikingWeb account. Click the 'Admissions' tab to pay your deposits.
Berry College is now accepting deposits for incoming freshmen for Fall 2013 on a space-available basis. Please contact the Office of Admissions if you have any questions about your status.
- Log in to Viking Web to explore more options.
- Use your Berry ID number to access your VikingWeb account. Click the ‘Admissions’ tab to see the following:
- Join the BerryBound network: Admitted students are invited to create a profile on this online network. You can meet new classmates and introduce yourself to Berry’s newest community. You can also search for friends with similar interests or talk to Berry Admissions Counselors. After you have been admitted, you can access the network through VikingWeb or watch your email for an invitation.
- View your financial aid award: Once you have completed the financial aid process and your financial aid is awarded, you can view your complete award online.
- Enrollment forms and SOAR registration: Once your housing and enrollment deposit is received and processed, you can complete your enrollment forms online. In the spring, SOAR registration will open on VikingWeb for students who have paid a deposit.
- Mark Your Calendar For Decision Berry Watch the mail for more information about our on-campus event for admitted students.
- Visit the Campus
- If you haven’t already visited Berry, be sure to come see firsthand the world’s largest college campus! If you have already been to campus, come see us again! Think about scheduling a class observation or an overnight visit.
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Berry encourages all students to complete a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to be considered for all Federal, State and Institutional funding. Applying for financial aid is easy! Be sure to check out our Financial Aid webpage for more information about available funds.
- Attend SOAR
- SOAR, or Student Orientation, Advising and Registration, is an integral part of preparing for life at Berry. Students enrolling at Berry in the fall will attend a SOAR session over the summer. Here, you will have the opportunity to meet future classmates, your academic advisor and your work supervisor. You’ll leave SOAR with your work assignment, class schedule, Berry email address and more!