Berry Alumni Association
Alumni Award Nominee Information Form
Entrepreneurial Spirit Award
In addition to your letters of reference, you may only submit a maximum of five pieces of evidence to support your application. If you choose, you may submit your resume as one of the five documents. However, please do not submit your resume in place of filling out this form. It is important that you reference these documents with the appropriate sections of the application.
1. List your role/contributions to the creation and/or advancement of the business or enterprise.
2. Describe how you turned your vision of a business or enterprise into a reality.
3. How long have you been involved in this business?
4. Describe the risks you assumed in building and/or changing this business.
5. Please list awards with dates, awarding organization, and criteria for each award received for entrepreneurial leadership.
6. Provide any other information relating to your entrepreneurial leadership that you believe is noteworthy.
Please list three references who may provide information regarding your achievements, involvement and career. The references should be non-family members (alumni or otherwise). In addition to providing the information below, please contact each reference and request a letter of recommendation be mailed directly to: Berry College, Office of Alumni Relations, Award Recommendation, P.O. Box 495018, Mount Berry, GA 30149-5018.