Tours at Oak Hill
Tours of Martha Berry's home start every 30 minutes at the museum from 10am until 3:30. They allow visitors to go through the house with a tour guide as well as Aunt Martha's Cottage and the Carriage House. Visitors on the tour also have the opportunity to go through the gardens at the house, an especially good idea during spring time. Request Tour Information
the Fall 2014 semester, on Wednesdays and Fridays tours of Martha Berry’s home
start every 30 minutes at the museum from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Guests may still
tour the museum, historic timeline and art exhibition during normal operating
hours. On Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, tours are available from
10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- $8 - Adults
- $7 - Seniors (55+)
- $5 - Students first grade through college
- Children 5 and under free
- Berry students, parents of current students, and Berry alumni can all visit the museum and go on the tour for free.
The group tour of Oak Hill and the Martha Berry Museum is designed so that it may meet the travel schedule of the group, or to permit us to share your time with other attractions in Rome or in the Northwest Georgia area. A guided campus tour is
available to most groups for an additional fee. Please make
reservations well in advance of your visit.
Adult Group Admission Rate
$7.00 per person
Call 706-368-6776 to book a group tour.
Suggested Itinerary for Adult Groups:
- Arrival at the Martha Berry Museum
- Welcome and short film about Berry College
- Tour of the Martha Berry Museum by Berry College Students
- Guided tour of Oak Hill Home by Berry College Students
- Tour "Aunt" Martha's Cottage and Carriage House
- Tour of the award winning gardens
- Visit the Oak Hill Museum Store
Tours of the Berry College campus are available and will feature such notable sights as the Berry College Chapel, The Roosevelt Cabin, The Ford Complex and much more. Please call 706-368-6776 to book a campus tour. Cost: $25 per docent tour guide