The purchasing process is very easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Determine whether you want to purchase
¼, ½, or whole
- Contact The Jersey Beef Company by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (706-378-2930).
- Obtain contract via email.
- Return your contract with your deposit to:
Jersey Beef Enterprise, The Berry Farms
P.O. Box 490037
Mt. Berry, GA 30149-0037
- The enterprise will contact you with updates on processing.
- Contact Sheriff's about desired cuts: 706-602-8010.
- Upon receiving confirmation that your animals are being processed, pay your remaining balance (total minus deposit) and pick your meat up directly from the processor.
- *The price is $1.63 per pound on the live weight.
- *The total purchase price cannot be determined until the animal’s final weight is acquired.
- *The Berry Farms Jersey Beef is responsible for the animals up until their delivery to the processing plant.
- *An additional payment will be due to the processing plant upon pick up, based on processing fees and requests.
- The contract details all information as well: