Tuition & Fees
Tuition for the 2013-2014 Academic Year (K-8th) is $8,625.00.
There is an additional Field Study Fee of $500.00 for 5th-8th grades.
New students pay a one time $300.00 non-refundable Registration & Materials Fee upon enrollment.
- A 12 month payment plan is available.
- More than 30% of our students receive need-based financial assistance.
- A discount is available for siblings currently enrolled at BCEMS.
- Georgia GOAL Scholarships may be available to eligible students (K-8) who meet the criteria. GOAL Scholarships are based on financial need and availability of funds.
- BCEMS Scholarship opportunities are available for middle grade students (5th-8th). Awards are based on financial need and availability of funds.
Kids College (after-school care) is available from 3:30 to 5:30pm. The cost varies based on number of days and length of time.
We understand the decision to attend private school places demands on a family’s budget. To help you prepare for this financial commitment, it is important to note that year to year we may have small increases. We encourage you to consider your resources carefully before accepting our offer of enrollment.
Students who have completed the admissions process and been offered enrollment may apply for scholarship assistance. Scholarship applications may be requested from the BCEMS Office. We encourage you to meet important deadlines by submitting your application and required documents. Financial aid decisions are made in early to mid February. Some families who apply and are qualified may not receive financial aid but we strive to help as many eligible students as possible. Funds and scholarship assistance vary year to year and application for assistance must be made for each new school year.
- The Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program is a possible source of financial assistance for a student entering BCEMS as a kindergartner or first grader or as a student transferring from a Georgia public school (www.goalscholarship.org).
- BCEMS is proud to be a GOAL school and we are committed to the mission of the GOAL Scholarship Program: to provide scholarship assistance to children from families who have the most financial need.
- BCEMS Scholarships for Middle Grade Students are specifically designated to help students with financial need.
For questions about financial assistance at BCEMS, the GOAL Scholarship Program, both eligibility and/or redirecting your Georgia tax dollars to our BCEMS GOAL Scholarship Fund, please contact Lynne Manna at the BCEMS school office (706-236-2242 or email@example.com).